A failure of your car’s cooling system can be a big inconvenience, especially in the middle of a hot summer. If your car’s cooling system hasn’t been serviced recently or isn’t operating properly, you need help from an auto repair technician you can trust to do the job right. For cooling system service in Grass Valley, CA, call Automotive City. Serving the Grass Valley area along with Cedar Ridge, Penn Valley, Nevada County, Colfax, Nevada City.
Quality Service You Can Trust
Proper cooling system maintenance is an essential part of keeping your car running smoothly. Regular maintenance should involve replacing the antifreeze that circulates through your vehicle’s engine. This prevents corrosion and helps your car maintain an optimal engine temperature regardless of outside temperatures. At Automotive City, we make it easy and affordable to keep your car’s cooling system operating smoothly and effectively. Our technicians are some of the best in the business, and we strive to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations at every turn.
Trust your car’s cooling system to our dedicated team in Grass Valley, CA. Call today to schedule your service.
Our ASE certified technicians will inspect your engine's cooling system, record the condition, and compare to manufacturer's specs. Recommendations are made per the Motorist Assurance Program Uniform Inspection Guidelines.
The following components are inspected:
Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Interior controls and blower
- Radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- The A/C compressor belt for condition and tension
- Leaks or other damage
- Component condition, leaks or damage
Heating and Air Conditioning Tests
- Pressure test engine cooling system
- A/C system pressures are measured and compared to manufacturer's specifications
- A/C system is leak tested
- Both the heater and A/C are performance tested by checking the outlet air temperature at the discharge vents